Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A little Christmas Spirit

I got this from Jessica's Blog !

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white ? Red and White lights on the tree, it's very pretty
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sweet Potato Soufflé
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Going to the candle lite service on Christmas Eve and then coming home and finding out Santa had come while we were gone.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Well, I was the baby so I think I believed until I was like 9 or 10 mabye ?
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With lights and ornaments, some years bows and dried flowers.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? live it all winter long so I gotta love it whether I want to or not!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A big Barbie head that I could put make-up on.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Jesus and of course my family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? oh boy, there isn't enough room on this blog!! heehee but I think Chex Mix would be VERY high on the list.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? going to the candle lite service with my kids and goin to the Santa parade in town.
17. What tops your tree? an angel
18. What's your WORST holiday memory? One year when I was in my early 20's I went to my boyfriend's parent's Christmas Eve party and got very smashed , so Christmas day I was soooo ill... I will never do that again.
19. What do you usually serve/eat for dinner Xmas day - just munchy type stuff. We dont' do a big dinner. We sit and play with the kids all day, no work !!
20. What is your favorite holiday movie? By FAR The Christmas Story
21. Do you dress up on Christmas for dinner, or do you have special holiday PJs? nope and nope
22. Do you exchange gifts with all your family? for the most part we just draw names.

Jesus is the reason for the season!
God Bless!

3 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

thanks for sharing :) i love just sitting around on xmas day and just play with the kids too! :)

La- said...

This is so fun.. I had that Barbie head too!!

La-

~Holly~ said...

Great answers Becky-- I love hearing about everyones Holiday traditions :D