Friday, February 23, 2007

Good Friday morning!

Ahh yes, it's Friday morning and here I sit drinking coffee and typing my heart out, and why you ask I am not running my bloody head off trying to get my son out the door for school ... because my hubby has off work this morning!!! woohoo.. well it's sort of a woohoo. He doesn't get paid for being off today, that's the sucky part. His job is either feast or famine, and this week, is defiantly famine. But on the bright side of that, he got to see what it's like to get a "I am NOT going to school", crying,whining, little boy off to school. Makes my heart so happy !! hahahahaa The funny thing is of course that he didn't do all that jazz for his daddy.. oh no. He did a little whine in the beginning when we was waking up, yeah, that I could handle.However, he doesn't do that for me. I chalk it up to the fact that it was exciting for him to be woke up by his daddy and taken to school by his daddy and it's Friday which means, it's show and tell day AND he is the snack boy today. Peanut Butter Rice Crispy treats with chocolate over the top. hmmmm if you haven't tried, it's a must. They are very rich, so one piece will do ya, but they are so good.

I have my MM Idol "All About Me" layout done. I wish I could post it here to get some feed back on it. I doubt very much we can do that though. I think in these big contests it's so easy to over think and over design something to death,sometimes, you just need a fresh perspective on it. I have one friend in particular I usually go to for some, no BS sort of feedback, so I sent it off to her to see what she has to say about it, we'll see.

I have been sick, sore throat, and my head is so stuffed up it could float away .In my sickish state, I forgot Chloe had picture day at school yesterday. UGH! bad mom syndrome !! So thankfully they had the white cap and gown option(because she is graduating preschool this year) I took that. So, the cap covered her more snarlier than usually hair, and her , mom doesn't feel good so just shove this on, clothes. It's all good.

Well, that's about all that's new round' these parts. Gotta go fill the coffee cup and get busy.

God Bless!

0 comments: