Saturday, March 17, 2007

Good ol' Saturday

Why do I always up feeling hung over on Saturday's ? I certainly don't go out drinking so that's not the problem.. but I sure feel like crap on Saturdays. Tired, no motivation to really do a darn thing besides sit and read or just hang out. Anywho, I have a birthday party to go tonight so I guess I better motivate myself a little.

Dan and I went to Lowe's yesterday and picked out some new flooring for our downstairs main bathroom. YAAAAAY !! That's been about 8 years in coming. So you know, you walk around places like that and dream about what you want to get and what you would like to change about your house and then reality slaps you in the face .. heeelllooo you're broke girl ! Oh yeah, we'll just stick with flooring today and be tickled pink about that. I have to remind myself almost hourly to be thankful for the things I do have and not dwell on what we do not have. Oh yes, the whoa's of a single income family.

So I am done with my MM Idol challenge... I will post it Monday morning or late Sunday night sometime. I love how it turned out. I was freakin' a little on the "just the fundamentals" part of the challenge, but I found a cute pic of a girl's bedroom from Kid Company and one of the pillow designs just popped out and me and away I went until 1am. I love it. So even if I don't make it through this round... I will be sad but not devastated.

Well gotta run off to the birthday party!

God Bless!

1 comments:

La- said...

I feel the same way on the weekends.. tired with no motivation. I am excited about your MM idol entry!

La-