Monday, March 19, 2007

Voting Day again !!


The challenge this time was using only the fundamentals of scrapbooking.. such as pattern paper,cardstock, ribbon, brads, stickers and photos. We were able to do either a project or layout and I decided to do a layout because altered stuff is not my favorite. So here is my layout for Challenge #3. The whole layout design was inspired from a pillow in a kid magazine showing different bedroom furniture and bedding for kids.
Thanks again for everyone who has voted for me... I really appreciate your support :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this layout!!!! Congrats.

Nicole said...

This is just beautiful. Will be voting for you, good luck girl!

Anonymous said...

absolutely love this layout! good luck!

Kori said...

love the layout! best of luck!

ScrapScene said...

Love the flower details on your submission!

Unknown said...

this is adorable! eclectic at its very best - compliments to the artist!

Chris Millar said...

Becky, this is divine!! I love how you've worked with the products!! Fantastic!
Good luck!

Cami said...

fantastic layout! It really stands out. well done!

Anonymous said...

I totally voted for you...this layout ROCKED MY SOCKS!!! Gorgeous...good luck with the contest! :)

Michelle C.

~Holly~ said...

Love this layout!!

I've been voting for you Becky!!
Sending you lots of luck!!