I got this recipe from The Recipezarr .
It sounds soooooo yuumy !!!!!!!
Kelly's Gingerbread Pancakes W/ Raisins Recipe
35 min 15 min prep
|1 1/4||cups flour|
|4||tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|1||tablespoon baking powder|
|1/8||teaspoon ground cloves|
|1/4||teaspoon baking soda|
- In large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and baking soda.
- In medium-sized bowl, whisk egg until fluffy.
- Whisk into the egg, the milk, molasses, melted butter and vanilla.
- Stir in raisins.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and fold until all is moistened but batter is still lumpy.
- Scoop batter,(I use a 1/3 cup measuring cup for easy pouring), onto hot non-stick griddle over medium-low heat and cook/bake pancakes until brown on both sides, turning once.
- Serve with softened butter and warm maple syrup.
- Makes 10 pancakes.
- *These pancakes are a bit delicate, DO NOT try to turn them over too soon, or make them too big, lol. You’ll end up with a mess! Turn them when edges are dry and bubbles stop forming on the top.
- **These are a deep, dark, rich brown color and taste just like gingerbread!