OMGosh I did it. I made finished all 25 recipes !!! WOHOOO Thanks for stopping in each day to check what's new.. I hope you all stay around after this !!! Please don't forget about my contest!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 25 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This one if for the seafood lovers out there.. (which is not me) but I can't discriminate! LOL
- 8 chopped green onions
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped imitation or real crab meat
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 cooked medium size shrimp -- halved lenghtwise
Beat 2 eggs with 2 tbsp (30 mL) water; season with salt and pepper. Spray an 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in the egg mixture. As mixture sets at the edges, with spatula, gently push cooked portions towards centre. When eggs are almost set on surface but still look moist, sprinkle 2 tbsp (30 mL) cheese over centre of omelette. Lower heat to medium-low and place 1/3 cup (75 mL) crab meat mixture over half of the omelette. Fold the omelette in half and slide onto a warm plate.
|64||ounces cranberry juice|
|32||ounces apple juice|
|12||ounces frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed|
|12||ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed|
|1||quart water (optional)|
- In a large saucepan combine juices, concentrates and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add water if desired. Serve hot or cold
Peanut Butter Balls
2 cups each of the following-
crushed graham crackers
1/2 c. butter
Mix well with your hands. Chill for at least 1 hour.
Melt milk chocolate chips. make small balls of
peanut butter mixture. Put small amount of
chocolate in bottom of the liner. Put in peanut butter and
top with more chocolate.
No Crust Quiche
|1/2||lb sliced bacon|
|1||cup shredded swiss cheese|
|1/3||cup chopped onions|
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fry bacon until almost burnt. Crush into little pieces.
- Lightly grease pie plate with butter.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese, and onion in pie plate.
- For extra bacon flavor sprinkle a little bacon fat onto pie pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour evenly into pie plate over other ingredients.
- Bake until top in golden and knife comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
1 hour 1 hour prep
|1||lb Oreo cookies (3 sleeves)|
|8||ounces cream cheese, room temperature|
|1/2||teaspoon vanilla extract (using different extracts allows for subtle flavour changes...I've used mint extract, upped to 1 tsp)|
|1||lb milk chocolate|
|1/2||lb white chocolate|
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder.
- With a mixer, blend cookie powder, cream cheese and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- In double-boiler, melt milk chocolate.
- Dip balls and coat thoroughly.
- With slotted spoon, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- In separate double boiler, melt white chocolate.
- Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate over balls.
- Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.