Wednesday, December 05, 2007

25 Days of Recipes Day 5

Hey everyone, are you guys liking this ??? Leave me a comment !!

Ok here is today's yummy and EASY recipe!

Angel Food Candy

1 c. sugar
1 c. dark Karo syrup
4 tsp. baking soda ( crush out the lumps)
12oz. nestles chocolate chips

Combine sugar and syrup. Soil until candy thermometer reaches 3oo degrees. Remove from the burner and fold in baking soda. Pour out on a lightly buttered cookie sheet. Break into piece when cool. Dip in melted chocolate chips.

Hope you like it !!!

If you have recipes that you would specifically like me to post about let me know !!

God Bless!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

YUM! I'm making these!

Can't wait to see tomorrows recipe! :)

Gina said...

Loving this idea, Becky! I'm definitely going to try some of these over the weekend - I'll be doing some cookie baking. :)