Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning all! Hope you are all doing well. I have been busy getting assignments done, and my son is sick with a sinus infection so I have been playing nurse.

Funny thing about my son- he is visiting his grandpa's store the other day and playing with the typewriter there.. so he types out this message - iloveyoumyraIfeltfuneewhenwekistIloveyou
LMAO all one sentence !! If you can't figure it out here is a translation- I love you Myra, I felt funny when we kissed, I love you .... LORD HELP ME! The boy is 7 and kissing girls at school !!!
He so did not want me to see the note though, I was kind of a bad mommy and peaked when he wasn't around. I knew it was something funny because Dan told me he had to show me something later and then forgot. I didn't tell Zach I peeked though, so he has no idea that I saw the note. It was soooooo cute! And funnier yet, I think Myra the little cutie... showed her mom the note!!! LOL

So on the scrapbooking front- I have been a busy girl! Webster's Pages sponsored out DT at AMM and I just fell in love with their stuff. It's so "me"! Thank you to my beautiful niece Ashley
for having such cute kids and letting me steal pics off her blog to scrap! (which she didn't even know) bwwaaaaa LOL The layout Best Pals is of her son Cameron and was taken by her.
So here are a few layouts using the Webster's Pages papers.

a little side note - on You're Learning layout and the Thank You card ( which was inspired by a card done by Celia King) there are some very pretty Magistical Memories frames! The Fancy Bookplate frame and the Fancy Frame.




Thanks for visiting! God Bless!

7 comments:

Bill & Ashley Dassow said...

YAH! Love it lots! I wish I was as talented as you! Jeepers! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

wow...great job. Just stunning

Anonymous said...

ps. I left you some lovin on my blog...you must read

Unknown said...

Awww...thats the sweetest story about Zach...kids are so darn cute. You did such a gorgeous job with Websters!

Anonymous said...

Becky, these LO's are freakin sensational!!

.jessica jo. said...

yeah im not ready for the whole kissing thing to begin!!!! trevor turns 7 in 2 months :::runforthehills::::


cute layouts!

Theresa Tyree said...

Such gorgeous eye candy here, Becky! I love all the little details. Your work rocks!