Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sneak Peeks


























Hey everybody! I had a fantastic weekend at the scrap retreat. I did get some things done, which is pretty miraculous for me because I never get anything done at those things.
Here are things I got done over the weekend-
I think I was on a pink and black thing this weekend! You can see the whole album here if you'd like.

I posted a challenge on the Pageframe Designs blog- check it out so you can get thrown in for the Pageframe's RAK !!!
Speaking of Pageframes- I talked to Tara this morning and I think she will have some sneak peeks we can post hopefully by the end of this week!

WOW the sneak peeks have been popping up all over the place. Have you seen the new Piggy Tales ?? It's awesome !!! And they are going GREEN with all their products, you can read about it on their blog!

Holy poop has it been cold here. It was -25 below this morning WITHOUT the wind chill figured in. They canceled
school because it was so dangerously cold today. So the kid's and I have bee n hanging out!

Excited to watch American Idol tonight! LOVE this time of year.

Well that's about it for today!
Have a great night and God Bless!

6 comments:

Amy said...

wow Becky your LO's and mini are awesome!! Thanks for the peeks at piggy tales I think my fave is Cinderella, what can I say... I'm a girl! I can totally see the twinkle little star one for all the pictures of my kids playing rock band! Whoo hoo, can't wait!!

Jenni said...

Awesome creations Becky!!! And thanks for the sneaks...so fun!

Charlotte Cramer said...

I love love love your clear album!!!! And that butterfly is awesome!! I cannot wait until all of the fun new things get to the stores!!!! Charlotte :)

Theresa Tyree said...

What beautiful projects, Becky! I love your work always.
I'm so excited to see what Trina sends us! I can't wait to play with all our new Piggy Tales goodies!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Love your album and your LO.
Love love love the cinderella and the twinkel little star so fun!!!

Nancywithajones said...

HOLY WOW!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW PIGGY TALES I NEEEEED IT. THAT STUFF ROCKS LOVE THE CINDERELLA and the piggy tales pop thingys I neeeeed those this is rockin coool
YOUR BOOK IS rockin Im just drooling here!!!