Wednesday, August 02, 2006

3 weeks and counting!




WOW, there is only 3 weeks of summer left for us. Zach starts school the week before Labor Day. I still have no school supply list or done any school shopping. Yikes! I can't believe how fast this summer went. It seems the older the kids get the faster it flies.

The one thing we have done a ton of this summer is swim. It has been soooo hot this year, pretty unusual for Wisconsin weather. We usually have a few days of really hot weather but this year it has continued all summer. Combined with hardly any rain has made it a pretty miserable summer. I am actually looking forward to fall, my favorite time of year. I wish we could have sweatshirt weather all year long. Although I haven't been this tan for a long time, so I guess it's not all bad.

We had Dan's sister Marie and her family here for the weekend. We had such a great time. They have 3 kids and our kids play so well together. We hardly saw them all weekend.

We had the kids family birthday party this weekend. I got to meet my cousin's new baby! She is so adorable !!! I love it when you can hold them kiss them and then give them back ! LOL

Chloe starts her ballet class today, I should have some pics of that later today!

Here are some pics from this past weekend.

0 comments: