Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us !!


It's our 7th Anniversary today! I can't believe how fast it's gone, yet at the same time seems like we've been together forever.
I love you sweetheart! You are the love of my life and I would not trade one single day we've been together. You are my best friend and I am so proud to be your wife. You are an amazing man,thank you for working so hard for our family and for always supporting me in whatever I do. Thank you for always being there when I have a bad day with the kids, you always take me in your arms and wipe away my tears, no matter how hard your day might have been. You are truly a gift from God and I am so thankful for you ! You really are the best part of me baby !!!! Here's to us and many more wonderful years and memories together !!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! you are so lucky :)

Bill & Ashley Dassow said...

Awww...what a great guy you have! I'm also glad to have such a cool uncle! You guys are good together!
Love you both...soooo much!!
Ash

Anonymous said...

awwww Becky!! So Sweet!
Happy Anniversary!!

Me and my DH celebrated our 7th anniversary in July :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Becky!!!:)

.jessica jo. said...

hey Becky - I tagged you, see my blog :)