Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This,that and the other thing








Where does time go, wow it's been awhile since I've posted on here. Been craaaazy busy. I had a great scrapbooking day yesterday though! I won a little contest that I can't give details about yet.One of my layouts was also chosen as Creating Keepsakes Pick of the Day yesterday! WOO-HOOO! Great honor! :)
I had my cookie exchange last night as well. Been cleaning and getting things ready for that for the last 2 days. It went very well, I will defiantly do it again next year. Here are a few pics of random things ..

I am looking forward to spending time with all my family. We start our Christmas on Sat.the 23r as we head off to my Dad's for the day. Then the 24th I believe Santa will be stopping by sometime and then we have Zach's big Christmas Program for school. Christmas Day we've decided as part of our gift to the kids,we are surprising them with a trip to a hotel with a little water park here in our town. Just sneak away Christmas night and swim. My sister and her family are coming to hang out at the hotel, and that makes me so happy. It's been along time since we've spent time together actually during the Holiday's. We always put it off until after, so it'll be awesome to spend some time with her and her hubby and of course most importantly my niece and nephew. Love them to bits !!
Speaking of Emily and Nate .. an Auntie must brag a little every now and then and now is one of those times. I am sooooo proud of them. Emily made the honor roll this year with straight A's ! and Nate was voted Captain of his Hockey team by his teammates!!!! Such good kids!
Took the kids to Breakfast with Santa, which we do every year with my Mom. Santa comes to a local church and they serve Breakfast. So we eat a little breakfast and then sit with Santa for a bit. This year we brought our neighbor girl Madelyn.It was fun! Well that's about all for now! If I don't get back on here before Christmas, I wish you and yours a very Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

God Bless!

3 comments:

~Holly~ said...

Merry Christmas Becky!!

Congrats on your contest and POTD :D
WAY TO GO :D

La- said...

Great pictures! And very cool don your POTD and contest! Cannot wait to hear more about that! Sounds like a great time is planned for Christmas night. Enjoy your holidays!

La-

.jessica jo. said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Becky!!! :) Thank you for the card & photo!! Trevor keeps asking me who those kids are!!! Let me know if you have any free time over xmas break. Maybe we can get together w/ the kiddos. AND YES.....we need to schedule a scrappy night soon!!!!