Friday, March 23, 2007

A sure sign of spring



Wow it was gorgeous here today! It was in the high 50's ... which for WI in the spring feels like 80!!! My son was in heaven today at school, no jackets, hats,mitten,boots and no snow pants. He really hates wearing all that stuff.
Chloe and I took a walk today and saw 2 butterfly's !! Now that is a sure sign spring is here to stay... hopefully! LOL you just never know in WI. We did some gawgeous chalk art today, love doing that with her.

We are updating our main bathroom, we started stripping the vanity we had to save some money and it is actually turning so much better than I thought it would. I am so excited! We got some new flooring from Lowe's for like $70.00 , totally not so bad. Add a new paint job and viola' it's a new bathroom. We really need a new tub surround, but that's just not happening yet.

Here is a layout I did awhile back with the new Rouge de Garance. Such gorgeous papers. They are looking for a new US DT to by the way. I am not trying for it, but it would be a great gig for someone else !! You should check it out if you haven't already !

Also here is a inspiration piece for you all to savor and be inspired by. I LOVE Shutter Stock .
They have the best inspirational images! Check it out! Just gorgeous! Show me what you can do with this image and post a link for me and I will pick one random person and send them a smokin' rack! Let's see what you've got ladies!

God Bless!

0 comments: