Sunday, November 04, 2007

Nov. kit is up

and it's a dandy !!! A Million Memories has their Nov. kit up and it is so gorgeous! If you want one you'd better run because they go fast! Here are my layouts using the Nov. kit.
I have been working my tail off lately with all kinds of Manufacture sponsored kits. I really need to update this thing more often!











First is my layout for the Newsletter at AMM, it had to be inspired by clothing. So, I used this photo by Anna Marie Horner, I just love going to her blog, she is so.inspiring! She made the skirt as well as the painting !!! I drew my inspiration from the skirt. I have a ton more work to share but I am going to do it in 2 posts so that it isn't a mile long post. I do however have a pictures of my lil'

































Trick-or-Treaters. Zach was a cowboy and makes a very handsome one at that! Doesn't he just look like he could be a real cowboy ? And Ms. Chloe was a Monarch Butterfly. Yeah, that black face paint stuff... doesn't work for crap and it kind of looks like crap. Not at all how I wanted it to turn out. But it's so greasy I didn't want to do it all down her neck, I had a hard enough time getting it off. I also wanted those white spots on her cheeks to be way more pronounced, but that didn't work either. But either way she is a cutie pie!

Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween! I can't believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then Christmas comes all to quickly after that! I did start my shopping though!! woohoo for me!

Here is something I wanted to share- please do not take your children to the movie The Golden Compass- staring Nicole Kidman, Kevin Bacon and Sam Elliott. It is based on a trilogy series of books by an atheist author. The movie is about killing God so the children can do as they please and in the end they do kill God. Here is an article explaining it http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21595083/from/ET/ . It states that this man actually did this intentionally around Christmas time- the movie releases Dec. 7th or 8th something like that, in the hopes that unsuspecting parents will take their kids to see this movie and they will want the books for Christmas. What a sick man!

God Bless!





5 comments:

~Holly~ said...

Your kids are cuties!! :D

Love your new projects!! Thanks for the info on the movie/books I'll have to make sure Noah doesn't want those!

monica.coffman said...

Love the new projects...and CUTE costumes!

Leena said...

Oh Becky, I totally LURVEEEEE all your new projects with the Nov Kit!!! They're awesome!!

La- said...

CUTE holiday pics of the kiddos!!!

See you soon!!

La-

Theresa Tyree said...

Hey Becky! The AMM pics aren't showing up for me. I can see that GORGEOUS layout! WOW!!

I can't wait to see the layouts using those adorable pics!!