Thursday, December 13, 2007

25 Days Of Recipes Day 12 and 13

Holy smokes... I think I should have done the 12 days of recipes instead of 25 !!! LOL Things are getting C R A Z Y !!!!!!! I will try and keep as best as I can. I think I will double up the recipes a few days before Christmas Eve because from then on I won't be around until after Christmas. So please bare with me! :)

Day 13's recipe is-

Cheesy Olive Ball

8 springs parsley
1/2 c nuts ( walnuts taste best)
8 oz. cream cheese, cut into pieces
1/3 c. stuffed olives( green), well drained
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/3 c. black olives

I am an olive lover so I use a full can of both green and black olives in my dip.
Mix all ingred. together and chill for at least an hour before serving.


Day 12's recipe is:

This is a yummy twist on regular kernal corn. Make a great side dish to any meal!

Herbed Corn

12 cups frozen corn
1 c. water
1/2 c butter
2 T minced fresh parsley
2 tsp.salt
1 tsp. dill weed
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp. dried thyme

In a large saucepan, combine corn and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until corn is tender. Drain; stir in the remaining ingred. Yields 10-12 servings.

I am off to start wrapping!

God Bless and Merry Christmas !




1 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

I have been looking for Cheese ball resepies. i will have to try this one..