Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tagged

I am finally getting around to listing my 7 weird or different things about myself. I was tagged by Mia. Thanks Mia !!!! :) I always struggle doing these things because I am like the least OCD of anyone I've ever met.

1. I really don't like anything on the dining room table other than my center piece.
2. I can't stand clutter, it makes me very crabby
3. I am very much about everything has a place and everything in it's place
4. I love to cook and really hate doing dishes
5. I have to have little night lights on through out the house at night and DH leaves the closet light on until I come to bed because I really don't like the dark. ( there is a story about why, that's another day)
6. I don't fold clothes or towels like my mother taught me, she is way more anal than me. That must be why she hates it and I don't mind it.
7. I can't stand it when my kid's have a dirty face... food dirty that is, not dirt dirty.

Thanks for Tagging me Mia ! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree...I totally HATE to do the dishes too! My hubby leaves the bathroom light on for me upstairs too!

Theresa Tyree said...

My dad used to make my mom coffee every morning. I thought it was such a sweet gesture. No wonder she misses him so much. I'm sure she misses him because all the little things he did for her, like the coffee. My sister now lives in the house we grew up in. She says some times she'll wake up to the smell of coffee brewing. She'll go into the kitchen, yet there will be none there. Isn't that strange?

Theresa Tyree said...

I forgot to tell you, I came over here from Mia's blog. Isn't she a sweetie?? We have a few things in common- wink.
Also, I LOVE your new blog wallpaper. I have blogspot too. Is the paper a new option on blogspot, or did you load it up yourself and if so, how'd you do it?? I love the pink and black together. I'm thiking of doing my new scraproom in black, white and pink as an accent color. Tres chic!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I am loveing your new look Beckey.
Great list.
I hate doing dishes too.